3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2013 10:22 AM by GemPrincess RSS

Thank you, Josue! - La Concha Renaissance Resort

veero0101 Silver 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I'd like to thank Josue R. for making my stay at La Concha an unbelievable one.  I sent in a virtual concierge request to have flowers, snacks, and cold water in my room upon arrival.  The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and brightened up the room.  My travel mates loved the idea of asking for flowers and having them set up in your room.  After a long day of travel, the flowers are a beautiful, colorful sight.  The snacks and water came in a bit after our arrival once our entire group had arrived.  After receiving my request, Josue emailed me back to confirm our arrival time so the food could be as fresh as possible.  The snacks were all local fare and tasted delicious.  Again, my friends thought it was a great idea and enjoyed the snacks while we freshened up before hitting the town.  What was delivered was exactly what I had requested.  We stayed at the hotel for a couple of days, and then checked out to spend the night on Vieques Island.  Upon our return, the gentleman that checked us in happened to be Josue.  He inquired about our stay and the items delivered to our room.  Just by seeing my name on the reservation, he remembered my request and quickly made sure that we had been satisified.

Thank you Josue for your help and for making our first trip to Puerto Rico an unbelievable one!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...