6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 10:54 PM by thor RSS

Insiders Bonus Points

thor Gold 13 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I received 1000pts marked as INSIDERS BONUS POINTS.  How did I get that?  I mean, I'm not complaining by any means, just wanted to know how I managed that.  Anyone received such bonus points?

Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Insiders Bonus Points
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It was probably from the contest that asked Insiders to review hotels that ran in June Help us congratulate the Review your Stay Sweepstakes Winners. There were 50 runner-up prizes of 1000 MR points. Not sure if that is where they came from, but that's my best guess.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

thor Gold 13 Reviews

Thanks

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hi Thor - that was a one-time bonus from a few months back, but as bejacob mentioned, we do periodically have contests here and award points

thor Gold 13 Reviews

Thanks for the reply

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Consider yourself luck Thor, they deducted 5,000 points due to "Insider Pain in the Neck"!!!    Just kidding, glad someone got some points off a promo.

thor Gold 13 Reviews

LOL. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...