3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2013 5:45 PM by nuhusker RSS

Paschal's reopens in ATL

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We were excited to see that Paschal's had reopened in the Atlanta Airport.  After 7 weeks in Europe, I was ready for some black-eyed peas, collard greens, mac and cheese, and cornbread.  Unfortunately, we decided not to eat there when 3 of the 4 things I ordered would require a significant wait.  We will return!

(ATTN: Nuhusker.  If I remember correctly, you really liked Paschal's, too.)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paschal's reopens in ATL
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Great memory, RBF!  I am a connoisseur of fine southern cuisine.  And for fast food, Paschals " in "A" concourse at ATL "was" hard to beat.  As you know they lost that contract and the one for their sit-down restaurant in "C" concourse and are relagated to the much smaller location now with only a sampling of what they used to have.  But I will tell you that my wife, a GRITS in her own right, puts Paschals to shame.  But I will continue to eat at Paschals whenever I pass thru ATL...it's still better than anything else I've ever eaten in an airport.

By the way, I thought of y'all a month ago when RAGBRAI overnighted in our town!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

Hmmmmm.... What concourse?  I'm usually in C or D...  D is the concourse from hell...  Das Waffle Haus?  Really?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I don';t remember the location of the new Paschals, but I'm pretty sure it's not A or C, since that's where the old ones were.  But I'm thinking it actually might be D concourse.  Anyway, enjoy!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...