6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 6:14 AM by 507312734 RSS

Xplor game -- anyone doing it?

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone downloaded the Marriott Xplor Contest Game?     Comments?    Suggestions?  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Xplor game -- anyone doing it?
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

kroywen ,

I haven't tried it - but there's always the recently launched Renaissance contest - Renaissance Discovery Doors Contest - Uh, gee, I don't get it.... - and if you can figure it out, please explain it to me!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blackbronco Silver 5 Reviews

I would love to play, but it is only available for APPLE users....so much for the android market.

507312734 Silver 3 Reviews

Yes, my kids and I have been playing it on my iPhone.  We were at the lake for a week, so I thought it would be fun to download it and try it. 

I also wonder when our game will be "linked up" with our account.  I registered our game name online but haven't received any e-mails or anything confirming that we are registered. 

And then we also set the game up on my husband's iPad, so we had to create another user name and we registered that one, too.

We have encountered a few bugs and reported them, and we also had weak internet at the lake, so had a few problems, but we are in Paris (in the game) now, so we made it through New York.

The worst bug (or maybe it's must my iPhone screen?) is when I try to close out of something, it just keeps going back sometimes.  And some of the arcade games are way too tiny on my iPhone.  I can't read the instructions so I have no clue how to play them.  And I haven't found a way to zoom in.

Angie

kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Have you gotten through Paris yet?    I'm still on level 2 -- and still wondering how/when linkups will happen.   Good Luck -- Hope the lake trip was fun.

507312734 Silver 3 Reviews

Thanks, the week at the lake was perfect.  But no Marriott stays or points, it was my MIL's place. 

I got through Paris.  I found lots of bugs in Paris, where I would not be given an object for completing a mission or taken to the arcade game.  But there were enough missions I could still complete to get through.

Have you figured out what exactly earns a gold ticket?  It seems like sometimes I get one for just a couple missions and sometimes it takes so many.  Maybe there is just one gold ticket in each district on the map?  And I can't figure out if the badges play any part in getting through either.

Good luck on the game!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...