2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2013 7:58 AM by laurac RSS

Alfonso is amazing!

natalie777 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Thanks to Alfonso on the reservation call center, my last trip for work was made possible.

Today I was awarded a scholarship to attend a conference at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland resort.  When I called tonight to make a reservation, Alfonso really demonstrated the Spirit to Serve in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.  Not only did he take care of me for the rooms I needed but he also ensured that I was taken care of for the third night - the night that the resort was sold out - by booking me at the Marriott just nearby. Because of him, I have finally activated my Marriott Rewards online account, updated my information and joined the Marriott Rewards insiders - not only will I keep coming back, I will seek out a Marriott family hotel in all of my travels and will encourage my extended family to do the same.

P.S.  Alfonso deserves a bonus.  What a great employee!  :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Alfonso is amazing!
    77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

natalie777, welcome to MRI!! Congrats on the scholarship & enjoy Gaylord Opryland!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Alfonso is amazing!
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, natalie777ME, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...