5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 8:45 PM by superchief1 RSS

Marriott Owners Discount?

willmoac Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

When we were staying at Marriott Club Son Antem last week the Sales guy mentioned  "Marriott Owner Discounts".

What exactly are these? Is there a special code to use when booking on marriott.com?

Thanks,

Tony

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Owners Discount?
    hm212 Gold 1 Reviews

I have been an owner for five years and a platinum rewards member for two years.  I have never heard of an owners discount code but would love to find out that one exists.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

superchief1 Platinum

MVC owers qualify for discounts, if available, at other Marriott Vacation club resorts. The discount code is MOD. If you are Premiere or Premiere Plus owner, there are additional discounts but I can't recall the codes.

Thanks, MOD makes sense, is it only for other MVC/MVCI resorts or can it be used for hotels etc via marriott.com

superchief1 Platinum

I used to be able to find a few hotels that had MOD discounts, but haven't found any recently after the MVC spinoff from Marriott.

I'm fairly new to ownership, 2yrs, but have been a Platinum Rewards member since 2001 and since earlier this year have it for life.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...