1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 7:42 AM by laurac RSS

Amman Jordan

kjc1984 Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Over the past year I have stayed at the Amman Jordan Marriot multiple times and have always enjoyed my time there. The associate I would like to nominate is Zaid G. (Champions bartender). He has made all of my stays at the hotel enjoyable, offering local wisdom on places to go for entertainment, shopping and sight seeing, as well as making sure my time at Champions was always enjoyable. He is attentive to all of the guest there and works hard to make sure everyone's time there is time well spent. Every time I come to this hotel I look forward to seeing Zaid G.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Amman, Jordan Marriott Hotels & Resorts Amman Marriott Hotel
  • Re: Amman Jordan
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, kjc1984, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...