1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 12, 2013 7:40 AM by laurac RSS

Roy at Courtyard Waterfront in Charleston, SC

bgurdock Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Roy was at the front desk when we checked in. I had requested a water view when I made the reservation, but somehow the request got lost in translation. When I asked if it was possible to adjust our room, Roy was very kind and accommodated our request graciously. We saw him often during our 4-day stay and he was always courteous and friendly to our family. He offered great suggestions for dining and places to visit and helped to make our stay even more pleasant. Great customer service! I hope we see him again on our next visit to Charleston.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Roy at Courtyard Waterfront in Charleston, SC
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, bgurdock, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...