2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2013 5:14 PM by randomname RSS

MVCI - Where is the best place to find weeks people want to sell?

dollard Alumni Steward Silver 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am looking for the best place to find MVCI locations that I can rent for the week. Seeing that now I have two very young children this has locked us down from using most hotels seeing there just is not enough space for us and the children. I would like to find locations with 2-3 bedrooms I can get for a week but if I go on the Marriott website it is so hit or miss which places are open and then the cost are anywhere from $300-500 a night for those that are open. Some of the people that I known that have time shares sometimes offer a week to me for $500-1K for the week to cover the costs they will incur if they use it or not. So if anyone knows the best place to find these locations that people offer up this would be greatly appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MVCI - Where is the best place to find weeks people want to sell?
    erc Platinum

I'll defer to the timeshare owners on specific MVCI locations and techniques, but just in case you weren't aware, here's a good overall site on timeshares in general:

Timeshare Users Group Forums

Since your children are young, you still have some flexibility for scheduling (as opposed to school aged) so be sure to keep an eye out for your Marriott exclusive promos  like this one (plats actually get a few % more discount, if you ever move to that level)

Hotel Deals/25% off Fall Rates at Marriott etc etc - page 13 of Member Exclusive Offers  (I didn't include link because my info comes thru, but it's easy to look up)

I've been able to book some terrific vacations at good rates (of course it's not prime time, but depending on what you want to do, it can still be a good time) using these offers, Newport Beach, Tahoe, Park City, Ft. Lauderdale, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach etc

Good luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: MVCI - Where is the best place to find weeks people want to sell?
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

I agree that TUG is a good place to look.  However, they often want $1500/week.

I would recommend you try Marriott's Residence Inns.  They often have 2-bedrooms available, plus a sofa bed.  And probably in the $150/night range.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...