2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2013 1:46 PM by laurac RSS

Great vacation on St thomas Frenchmen's Reef July 27 to Aug 3

vacation100 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Enjoyed my vacation at St thomas frenchmens Reef.

Someone who made my time there very special I would like to thank Danelle

Danelle who works at the pool bar mostly but also on the beach.

She was always very pleasant and remembered my name the second time and all the other times I came by.

She was always nice to talk with and was very helpful not only to me but I noticed she provided great service to evryone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great vacation on St thomas Frenchmen's Reef July 27 to Aug 3
    ansaa Member

Thanks for sharing, vacation100! Glad to hear you had a great trip. 

We would love for you to share any tips and photos you may have from your trip with your fellow Insiders as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Great vacation on St thomas Frenchmen's Reef July 27 to Aug 3
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, vacation100, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...