1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 6, 2013 10:59 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination

Tim_B Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Vincent, the front desk manager, from the Springhill Suites - North Las Vegas. I stayed at this property off and on for the last 8 months. Each time, Vincent not only made sure every one of my needs was met - directions, info, extra towels, etc but he went above and beyond my expectations. Recently, not being able to celebrate my birthday due to business obligations, I come back to find a card (signed by all the staff) and cupcakes - it made my day. This is just a small example of the type of extra customer service and attention to details that I have received but have also witnessed Vince giving to other guests. As a business traveler, it's associates like Vincent that make me feel "at home" and keep me coming back. This is exactly the type of associate that J.W. Marriott himself would be proud of.

Thanks to Vincent, Kathy and the rest of the entire staff for a great job!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
North Las Vegas, Nevada, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, Tim_B, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

And Happy Belated Birthday!

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...