7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2013 8:49 PM by pingreeman RSS

Napkin stickers - why?

bonzaiflyer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Alright, first the Bistro rolled out with much fanfare - most would rather still see the breakfast buffet.  There was an annoying round sticker about the size of a half dollar coin that held the napkin wrapped around the silverware in place.  This little sticker had too much stickum on it, made it difficult to peel off.  Now that little sticker has been replaced with a much larger sticker, with the same stickem, now making it a real pain in the tail to unwrap.  When I go down there to eat breakfast, I want to eat breakfast, not work on getting to the silverware.

What were you thinking?

Napkin wrapper.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Napkin stickers - why?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

It is clear what they were thinking....how can we annoy more people early in the morning!!   WOW

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

groucho4444 Silver

Really guys, this is what you are complaining about, why not just stay at Red Roof inn. With all the little things you worry about just stay somewhere that has no imedities, that way you'd have nothing to complain about. There a re a ton of things Marriott doesn't do right anymore, but this... grow up!

groucho4444,

Please don't put down guys as in plural, to it was a complete joke when I read the post.....how is this an issue!   You are on target.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

I've never been kicked out of a room at midnight as a woman traveling with a young son just after checking in any motel / hotel other than the Red Roof Inn in West Monroe, LA.  I won't even look at them anymore.  They make me sick.

captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

Yeah and those stoopid ketchup packets with the tear off ends that won't tear off...

captbigguy,

It's all in the twist of the wrist my friend, just like the little cheese in the UA Club, gotta know where to rip it open.

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

CYs were able to buy bigger stickers to create a BIGGER annoyance to the stickers so that you would forget the annoyance about removing the free coffee. It's like the cliche (paraphrased) if you want to forget that your finger hurts, drop a rock on your foot - you will soon forget about the pain in the finger!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...