4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 4:05 PM by NathalieF RSS

Hotel Reviews and Comments

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying that we are unable to comment on a hotel review when you see it on the home page?  In order to comment you must go into the "Hotel Review" section and then find the very same property in order to comment. 

Or, is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying that MI have still not provided that ability to comment from the home page when you read the review?

If anyone has a simple work around for this please post it to make at least my life here easier!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Reviews and Comments
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'm guessing then it is just me who is annoyed by all this.....or maybe not.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel Reviews and Comments
      blackbronco Silver 5 Reviews

NO it's not just you.  I had several issues when I wanted to rate hotels and became very frustrated during the whole process.  I sent an email to Marriott to complain and I have still NOT received a reply from them.  Also, I find the instruction that they provided were of no use at all not easy to follow.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...