1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 6, 2013 10:57 AM by laurac RSS

Marriot Stellaris Aruba

CREST Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Verna D really went the extra mile with outstanding thoughtfulness to make sure our vacation and any reasonable request was honored or follow-up on with prompt answers and a smile.   She even took the time to follow-up and write us a nice Happy anniversary note and met us in person.  It's the people at this Marriot who make this resort so special to me.  There were other staff members always asking if they could do anything or calling up to the room after room service to make sure our food was what we expected.

Over-all Verna D really made my trip special because of her outgoing personality and attentiveness to details.

Many thanks and appreciation to Verna.....my second year straight at Marriott Stellaris because of Verna.

JD-Connecticut 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriot Stellaris Aruba
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, CREST, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...