2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2013 1:38 PM by laurac RSS

Margie S. Residence Inn Parsipanny NJ

nelton Silver 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I want to nominate Margie S. After 12 days on the road and the last 2 nights spent by my brother-in-law on a pull out bed. My brother-in-law dreaded another 7 nights on the pull out bed. I explained our predicament to Margie. She worked her magic and gave us a 2 bedroom suite. This brother-in-law from overseas was on his first vacation after 30 years. That night he was so overcome with emotion at his treatment by Margie. Margie truly embodies the Marriott mission and certainly deserves to be recognised. I am a vacation club member and this gesture certainly reinforces the fact that I made a wise and good decision to become a member.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Margie Santamaria Residence Inn Parsipanny NJ
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, nelton, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Margie S. Residence Inn Parsipanny NJ
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, nelton, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...