1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 3:09 PM by laurac RSS

Shanghai Pudong East Marriott-Concierge level

h82bl8 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

First, I'd like to say that I'm a 30 year Marriott customer/lilfetime Platinum guest.  I've been to Marriott Hotels around the world.  I've never before nominated anyone for this award, but Margaret in the executive lounge deserves it!  She was caring, courteous and above all...sincere.  Her desire to serve was not forced, but genuine.  She truly cared about helping me and making sure that I was comfortable and happy with her hotel and the service I was receiving there.  She was knowledgeable about the hotel and the area.  She went the extra mile and made me feel at home.  I really hope she gets rewarded.  She should be held up as an example to others in this hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Shanghai Pudong East Marriott-Concierge level
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, h82bl8, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...