1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 3:08 PM by laurac RSS

A big thanks to Jessica at the front desk of Fairfield Inn - East Rutherford, NJ

james75 Member 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in East Rutherford, NJ the night of Fri, July 26 due to work. When my work schedule changed that morning I went to the hotel and was greeted by Jessica at the front desk. I told her about my unexpected change in plans and she went of out her way to find a room for me and check me in to Room 215 by 11:30AM. Being able to relax in the comfort of my hotel room for a few hours before work made my stay much more enjoyable. Jessica was friendly and exceptionally accommodating. Her actions turned a potentially stressful day for me into a pleasant one and I just wanted to pass along my thanks to her for going the extra mile. Well done! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
  • Re: A big thanks to Jessica at the front desk of Fairfield Inn - East Rutherford, NJ
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, james75, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...