2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2013 7:49 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination

party5 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Tim M. @ the Courtyard Phoenix North on Black Canyon Hwy in Phoenix, AZ.  Tim went above & beyond to make our stay a good one.  We did not arrive on the day we were scheduled due to missing a connecting flight.  I called the hotel that night & he was very understanding & assured me he would hold our room & credit our Marriott points back to us - we were using points for an awards stay.  When we finally did arrive the next morning - he was still there! - Tim knew me by name & was very friendly.  Anything I needed during my stay he gladly provided with a smile & kind words.  On the second night I had problems with my A/C - it was a making a funny noise.  I notified him the next morning & not only did he assure me he would have the maintenance guy there to fix it that afternoon but he comp'd my breakfast that morning as well!  When I returned to the hotel that evening my A/C was repaired and I had a voicemail waiting from Tim letting me know what the maint guy did &assuring me that he would do whatever needed to be done if I had any more problems.  What a great guy!  He made our stay in Phoenix even better!!  If only all Marriott employees were as gracious & willing to serve as Tim!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Phoenix, Arizona, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Phoenix North
  • Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, party5, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, party5, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...