6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 5:48 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Cruise

agile5k Gold
Currently Being Moderated

If you have a lot of Marriott Rewards Points, go on a cruise.  Last year we traded points for a Carnival Cruise to Western Carribean.   Enjoyed every bit of it the 7-day cruise.  This year, we'll use our Rewards Points on another cruise to Mexican Reviera, Holland Cruise Line.  Off-season cruises are better as the weather is milder.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cruise
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Agi,

Thanks for the tip. If I can ever get my wonderful wife to agree to a cruise, I'll cash in some points and hit the high seas!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We took a 7-day southbound Alaska cruise last summer and absolutely loved it.  It was our first cruise and we didn't know quite what to expect, but we were pleased with the entire trip.  I had worried about getting seasick, but had no trouble at all.  We would like to combine a bicycle trip with a river cruise in Germany or a Mediterranean cruise sometime soon.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Do either of you know which cruise lines you can book with Marriott points?  Was it a package that included air fare?

I think you can choose from a lot of different cruise lines because you actually buy certificates that can be exchanged on Cruises Only.  I'm not sure if you can choose one that includes air fare.  I found it under how to use points/travel.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Raz,

I've heard from many people about that Alaskan cruise. Everyone says the same thing...Great time!!  Do you recall the Cruise line and/or ship?

We were on the Celebrity Millennium.  I'd be perfectly happy on this ship again.  We actually upgraded from an ocean view to a balcony because of a last minute senior special.  When we go again, I would like to do the cruisetour which adds some days in Denali.  If you want any specific details, just let me know.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...