57 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2013 11:41 AM by trippin' RSS

Where would your dream second home be? Or where is it for those of you luckies who have one?

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It is okay to dream, right?!   If I could have more than one home, I would love to live on Coronado Island at The Shores next to the Hotel Del. It is a gorgeous property, location, and everything I need is within walking distance...Nice!!! That is for the US.

Overseas, I would have to say Paris, with an Eiffel Tower view. I really miss that from our expat a few years ago. I used to love just walking all over the city, along the Seine, taking it all in. And the food and wine...oh my, the pounds gained would be well worth it!

And one more...Italy....perhaps on a vineyard or olive grove with a swimming pool for the hot months. Within walking distance to a town.

Or in Venice, with a view of the sea. There is always something new to discover in Venice, and it is so darn beautifuL! I absolutely love Italy!  Plus, train travel is so easy...hop on and go to Rome, Florence, Lucca, etc, etc. la Dolce Vita! And again, the food and wine... Ahhhh....to dream!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel
Coronado, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa
Venice, Italy Autograph Collection Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...