3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2013 11:39 AM by mdphillips69 Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

Lifetime Marriott Rewards points?

wabash87 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Somewhat off-topic comment.  I am a newbie around here.  How do you determine how many lifetime Marriott Rewards points you have accumulated?  I know my current points balance, but I have redeemed a few hundred thousand points and I am wondering how many more points I need to accumulate to qualify for lifetime status.  (I should reach the nights qualification sometime next year for lifetime silver status.)  TIA

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Marriott Rewards points?
    eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

You would need to call customer service to find out how many points you would lack.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Yes, you will find them helpful and will get you your totals.

Don't know why it is not included in your "Profile"? 

mdphillips69 Platinum 9 Reviews

Ditto.  I called customer service & they were able to pull my lifetime points relatively quickly, but I wonder why they can't be added to the online profile next to Lifetime Nights?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...