14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2015 1:48 PM by tryt53 RSS

Simon C. Chief Concierge CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Simon C. , the Chief Concierge at the CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, for the Spirit to Serve Award.  Simon has gone far and above what a concierge normally does, making sure we had the most memorable stay possible.  He made sure that every special request that we had, was filled.  When we had some problems with our internet connections working correctly, he made sure that technical resources were immediately dispatched to correct our problems. 

Simon also gave us even more exceptional service, by inviting us to the Global Customer Appreciation Dinner that was being held while we were there.  To top all that off, when he found out that we had a real interest in the Day of the Dead events, he made sure we were invited to be part of the judging for the Day of the Dead Altars, displayed inside all the different departments of the resortt.  I can't begin to describe how special this was for us.  This was an honor and wonderful experience that we will always remember, and made this our best stay, anywhere, EVER!  Thank you so much Simon, for treating your Marriott guests like they are all VIPs.  We will always stay at this Marriott in Puerto Vallarta, due to the wonderful way we were treated by the staff at this resort, and especially by Simon and his Concierge staff there!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Marriott Hotels & Resorts CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
  • Re: Simon C. Chief Concierge CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

That's all very impressive!  Thanks for sharing!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, tryt53, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

Laura,

I was wondering how the process works, and the timing?  Does the nominated person find out about this, and how?  And how long does it take if a person is selected?  Thanks.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, tryt53. Nominations are forwarded to the General Manager of the associate's hotel. It is at the discretion of the manager to notify the associate and present the "Spirit to Serve" award, so the timing does vary. Usually the managers will let us know when the associate has received the award, although we are still working to optimize this process to make sure we can notify you when the nomination has been communicated and when the award has been presented.

mhale Gold

I know this post is from last year but I'm trying to contact the Concierge at CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta.  Could you forward Simon C.'s email to me?

Thanks

mhale Gold

I know this post is from last year but I'm trying to contact the Concierge at CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta.  Could you forward Simon C.'s email to me?

Thanks

mhale Gold

Thanks

Sorry I just read this.  His email is:  simon.coulson@marriotthotels.com  We will be going back again in April and can hardly wait.  We love it there!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...