1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 29, 2013 7:41 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit To Serve Nomination

shblackwell Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate iott at the JW Marriott San Francisco for the Spirit To Serve Award from Marriott.  She is the bartender at the Level III bar in the hotel, and she is one of the very best front-line service persons I have ever encountered in any industry.

She is friendly, helpful, and well-organized.  She has a fantastic memory for preferences in food and beverages as well as for food allergies. She always goes above and beyond the expected in taking care of guests.

I have had the pleasure of knowing her since she started to work at the JW Marriott San Francisco soon after Marriott assumed management of the hotel a few years ago.  This is a very, very good hotel, and she is one of the principal contributors to that level of quality service.

General Manger Gorelick can be proud of his hotel, the team that works there, and of Sarita.

Steven H. Blackwell

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA
San Francisco-Oakland-Richmond/Berkeley, California, USA
  • Re: Spirit To Serve Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, shblackwell, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...