3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2013 9:56 PM by richard37075 RSS

Atlanta Marriott - Norcross, Georgia

omegaet Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Why does this property receive so many negative reviews on www.tripadvisor.com ?

Is it really in such poor condition?

Any members stayed there?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Norcross, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Atlanta Marriott - Norcross, Georgia
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings omegaet - Looks like your peers have thus far rated this hotel 4.5 stars from 12 reviews: Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners

You can find reviews for any of Marriott's hotels at The specified item was not found., and don't forget to write a review after your each stay.

To find this particular hotel, enter the city "Norcross" and select the matching location "Norcorss, Georgia". That will give you a list of all hotels there and their ratings

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

omegaet Platinum 8 Reviews

Actually, I have placed a telephone call to the property to speak with Mr. Roger Fleming, the General Manager and ask him about the www.tripadvisor.com reviews.....12% give this property a Poor to Terrible rating.

Just spoke with Mr. Fleming.  He was very straight forward (which I greatly respect) in his response.  The property is an older property and is due for a major renovation in the near future.  That said, he has a dedicated staff which he believes delivers a very high level of service and customer satisfaction to most guests.  The property is always kept clean and it is a safe place to stay.

At the conculsion of our discuss, Mr. Fleming and I both agree it is difficult, if not impossible to please everyone.....however he and his staff continue to try.

I look forward to my upcoming stay and will review the property after my visit.

richard37075 Platinum

I stay in Atlanta once a month or so on biz, and have looked at staying at the Norcross Marriott property a few times.  Normally the rates are crazy high on the nights I need to stay, so I have stayed up the road a few miles at the Residence Inn Gwinnett Place ( https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/atlgw-residence-inn-atlanta-gwinnett-place/ ).  It is a totally refurbed property with the more modern room and lobby design. Excellent evening meal/reception and a really nice breakfast.  I had an issue one night of them putting me in a loud room (right next to a major road) even after asking for a "quiet room" and the manager was very responsive and apologetic.  He even went as far as giving 5,000 additional points for the trouble with the loud room.  If you don't absolutely have to stay the Norcross Marriott, I would consider checking out the RI as a secondary option.  If you want the GM's info, shoot me a direct message and I will forward it over to you. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...