2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2014 7:24 AM by less RSS

Okinawa Hotels

woodman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I am planning a 2 week family trip in early August to Japan and China (for the Olympics).  Our first stop is 3 days on Okinawa for jet lag adjustment.  There seem to be two Marriott properties...a Marriott and Renaissance.  Does anyone know these properties...would you recommend one over the other for a family with two teenage children?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Okinawa Hotels
    jessiejr9 Gold 4 Reviews

I lived on Okinawa for almost four years.  I never stayed at either of the hotels, but would recommend the Okinawa Marriott Resort & Spa for a couple of reasons.  It is near the city of Nago, which has more to offer than Onna.  The price is reasonable. The north end of the island is far less congested than the south end.  Snorkeling any where in the East China Sea is amazing!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Okinawa Hotels
    less Silver 1 Reviews

any price ideas from Nagoya to Okinawa or Tokyo to Okinawa?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...