2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 11:20 AM by erc RSS

2014 reservation dates?

rodrigst Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is there a chart somewhere on the website that lists when dates open up for reservation? I'd like to plan something for next summer (wimbledon) but the dates aren't open yet on marriott...

Thanjks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2014 reservation dates?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I do not know of a chart however; the rooms open up for reservations at 350 days prior give or take a day if my memory serves me correctly.....that hardly ever happens!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2014 reservation dates?
    erc Platinum

Wimbledon 6/23/14-7/6/14

Just go to Marriott.com, Find and Reserve and type in London and your dates and the pricing grid will allow you to reserve thru July 4 today (July 5 tomorrow and so on and so on). Good luck

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...