3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 11:38 PM by texasvoyager RSS

A Shining Star in the Spirit to Serve

texasvoyager Platinum 30 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I wish to recommend Laura C. at the front desk of the Marriott Kansas City Country Club Plaza for her impressive Spirit to Serve.  I was impressed from the moment she started to check me in on a very busy Monday night by her genuine, warm, inviting, and caring attitude.  This was my first stay at this property and from the start, Laura left a lasting impression.  I have rarely felt so doted upon by the staff of any Marriott.  Later in the week, I learned that I would need to return to KC the next week for continued work with my client.  Unfortunately, all of the rooms in town were filled by those attending a large, annual, city-wide business conference.  Laura worked diligently and invested far more time and effort than needed to find me another room in town at the 11th hour.  This is the kind of 'above and beyond' spirit that epitomizes the best that Marriott has to offer.  Rather than stay at another Marriott closer to my client next month, I just rebooked at the Marriott KC Plaza in no small part due to the example she set and that of the rest of the staff from the bell stand, to the concierge's lounge, to the lobby bar.  Laura is truly deserving of this recognition.  Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A Shining Star in the Spirit to Serve
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, texasvoyager, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Now that I have found this discussion topic, I will have two more who have genuinely earned this for you shortly.  Thanks!

Laura,

So how does one know if the nomination ever resulted in actual recognition for those so deserving?

- Tex

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...