1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 10:12 AM by a_sentimental_guy RSS

Stay away from Courtyard Columbus West

quentin Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed at a Marriott Courtyard West in Columbus Ohio over the weekend.  My car as well as 25 others were broken into.  GM of hotel said not his problem.  Trying to get him to do the right thing.   A group of probably over 100 families were staying together for a sports tournament.  He also said he does not care about our repeat business.  I hope corporate Marriott will feel differently about this.  If not, no more Marriotts for me or members of my organization.  If nothing else, I would be leery and advise not staying at this property until they upgrade their security.  Go to Columbus TV 10 website for more information

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Stay away from Courtyard Columbus West
    a_sentimental_guy Member
    Currently Being Moderated

The GM should be sacked or replaced. I assume there is nothing wrong with the hotel apart from the lack of security (car park).

Nicholas

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...