3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2013 3:59 PM by profchiara RSS

Site Difficulties

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I know others have said so since when I could occasionally sign in I saw the posts, but increasingly (and sometimes one browser then the other) made it too difficult to find MRI and I gave up.  I finally clicked all the way at the bottom of the page right (past copyright stuff) and click on members.  This is not user-friendly.

ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Site Difficulties
    tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I agree.  It was hard for me to find out how to get back onto MI, as well.  Seems to be almost hidden away.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews

By beta or by design?

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Profchiara & Tryt53

I have to agree with both of you.  This the first time in approximately a month that I have had access to the site.  My computer died and I picked up a new one and was subsequently locked out of Insiders.  It took me a while to figure out that I should try a different browser.  I am definitely not computer savvy.  For some reason IE 10 would not work and I loaded Firefox.  Then finding the link to Insiders was a pain to say the least.