0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2013 12:57 PM by b.g.dixon RSS

JW Marriott Staff Refused to give GM's name

b.g.dixon Platinum 33 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

JW Marriott in Houston refuses to give the name of the person speaking, who was somewhat curt and semi-rude.  She also refuses to give the name of the General Manager.  Fact:  JW Marriott has caller I.D. of anyone calling into the hotel.  Fact:  The person answering the phone new my name and phone number and could identify my last stay and room number without me supplying any of that information . As far as I could tell it was a wonderful stay.  I was awarded a great suite upgrade, etc. There were no problems with me or my stay. The reason she gave was for security purposes, she refused to give names of management to incoming callers.  That seems absurd since I'm a platinum member and have stayed several times before and they have all my information in their computer system.   I nave noticed when staff refuses to identify themselves the service diminishes as it did in this case.  What are your thoughts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...