4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2013 9:47 PM by vaboywnder RSS

LOUNGE breakfast

tikoune Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

FOOD

About the lounge : of course we love the Marriott Lounge BUT I must say that food is not the best there.

I would really appreciate, as my diet gives me not much choices, to have some SUGAR FREE yogurt. It is simple. Just a plain yogurt. It does not need to be fat free (fat is not the problem, sugar is) but simply a plain yogurt with no guargum, no vanilla, no sugar, but milk. Is it too much to ask ?

If you want your sugar, you can have it but how about some healthy choices for others.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: LOUNGE breakfast
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

I agree that the yogurt is far too sweet, but it's the brand they're using.  There are much better yogurts out there which aren't all about the sugar (or should I say HFCS) content.  I would have to say that a sugar free yogurt would not be an alternative for me because I don't do chemicals very well.  I very rarely find anything I can safely eat in a CL due to allergies and intolerances.    I would even pay extra for organic or special diet substitutes.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tikoune Platinum 5 Reviews

Yes there are much better yogurts with just what a real yogurt should have (for example FAGE brand, greek yogurt). Fage yogurts (the fatty ones) do not have any chemicals, just milk and acidophilus, that is all.

I would not mind paying extra for one. I was hoping that at least we can have a choice.

I am not eating at the Concierge Lounge because of some food intolerances, like you. But I would love at least to have a breakfast there. Even the cereals are loaded with sugar.

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Yes!  Fage would be wonderful.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I think the breakfast selection varies quite a bit from property to property.  Some lounges I've been in have had really extensive selection of breakfast items while others have had very little to choose from.  Usually the higher end properties (e.g. JW Marriott) have better choices in the lounge.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...