7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2013 11:56 PM by iahflyr RSS

And the winner is...earning free nights

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

According to this survey

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: And the winner is...earning free nights
    erc Platinum

Speaking of winners; IAHFLYR, ssindc, pluto77 did you guys get notice about the June 9th drawing for the Hotel Review 10,000 points winner?

Andy, after deservedly spending some quality family time with your new addition, feel free to give me a call

Signed,

erc, bringing the skunk to the garden party

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

erc - No notice yet, but THANKS for pointing it out!!!  Where did you see it?  Obviously, the points would be welcome (but I was really counting on that grand prize!!!  How will I break the news to my spouse!?!?)....

erc Platinum

Here's my grand prize accomodations - free wi-fi, an unbelievable Concierge Lounge (great tropical fruit drinks), and weekend full buffets; a lodgers' dream, as a matter of fact, it was a dream, so you and the Mrs. still have a shot, good luck. I'm not any competition, because I sold my soul for a Nationals batting average over .240. Have a great summer

PS- free parking also (but I had to pay for feeding the ox)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

OSHA has been notified about the structural problems present there.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Who is the winner?  Is this really a skunk, or for sure as I smell it all the way to the 10,000 point winner.............WHEN!!!!!

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

That reminds me - if this stuff interests you, check out this Marriott Insiders poll: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/polls/1191

Obviously, it's a much smaller sample size....

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

All of you are killing me tonight, LOL.........way too much golf today and too much soda at the end.  Keep em coming!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...