2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2009 4:58 AM by jerrycoin RSS

hey hey!! Anything fun happening??

jimithing Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott is my home away from home, if that's not too sad...  I think it is a great brand driven by LOCATION, room/ design quality (which has gone WAY up in recent years), customer loyalty rewards and price...

I stay in boutique hotels in major cities when traveling for leisure - usually because of the "mojo" they have (i.e. Morgans Hotel Group properties).  Sorry JW...

Thoughts anyone??

• Re: hey hey!! Anything fun happening??
    travellot Silver
    Totally agree -- I always choose Marriott when travelling for business but tend to splurge on a W Hotel or some cool boutique hotel when travelling for leisure.  There is a really great Marriott in downtown Providence with an awesome pool/bar area. Very contemporary, comfortable and inviting. Firepits, outdoor bar, music.  The management leaves a little to be desired, but otherwise a great stay. An impressive boutique hotel in Prov is the Hotel Providence. There's also a new chain starting up that is urban, high end and affordable called "NYLO" -- it's in Rhode Island and Texas. You should check it out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: hey hey!! Anything fun happening??
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks for the tip!

We had a great time in Providence during the music festival.  Enjoyed the Marriott, and the easy airport.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...