2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2013 5:29 PM by jerrycoin RSS

London Marriott Park Lane Hotel

hank009 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platinum Member and used my rewards points to reserve a room for two nights at the London Marriott Park Lane Hotel from 9/10-9/12/2013.  My travel plans changed and I will be arriving in London a day earlier on 9/9/2013.  When I attempted to reserve a room using my rewards points for 9/9/2013 I received a message that their were no rewards rooms available for that day.  Any suggestions,  I don't want to have to move hotels after one night.  Thank you.

Henry Murray

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London Marriott Park Lane Hotel
    stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

While not ideal, you can see if the Grosvenor house (a JW Marriott) has a room for one night on points. It is a 3 block walk between the Marriott properties, and while inconvenient, it may be a good solution. Also, have you tried calling the hotel to see if they can help on this matter? Best of luck.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London Marriott Park Lane Hotel
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

hank009,

Stelzer is so right, but why not call "The hot line", see if they can create a "Three way", call to The Park Lane.  When you have them on the line, explain your situation.  I think they will help you!

hank, just make sure you call London during their business hours, and try to avoid busy check in/out times.  You will have a lot better chance of getting that extra night that way.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...