2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2013 2:33 AM by tommo781 RSS

Marriott West India Quay London

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

I have just booked a Studio Suite with Executive Lounge Access at the Marriott, West India Quay, London for later in the year.  I asked for a Dock/Quay view, but have been told that the Studo Suites only have a "Restaurant Side View".  I am confused.  I have been to the property before and the restaurant looks over the Quay/Dock, so what is a Restaurant Side View?  As long as it doesn't look over the bins or the A/C unit I am not too bothered, but I wonder which way it actually looks.  Can anyone help please?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott West India Quay London
    t75jwk1 Platinum 1 Reviews

I stay there often and some of the suites face the water some overlook the docklands light rail tracks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott West India Quay London
      tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Thankyou.  I too have been to the property before, so understand what you mean.  As you also know the hotel well, can I ask you a question please.  I have booked a studio suite.  I asked specially for a water view, but they said the studio suites all have a "restaurant view", and none of them have a water view.  Do you think they could be on the side above the Manhattan Grill restaurant, looking over the restaurants along the side of the dock?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...