4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2013 7:15 AM by 507312734 RSS

Pools better at FFI, CY, or RI?

507312734 Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We are heading to Toledo, OH for a night to go to the zoo there.  My kids really like FFI, but the pools are super small.  It looks like the RI near the zoo has an outdoor pool, which might be nice this time of year.  And there are 3 CYs in Toledo.  We are new to Marriott Rewards and have never stayed at a CY or RI.

We have been very happy with FFI.  We enjoy the 24-hour coffee in the lobby, cookies in the afternoon, and free breakfast.  They have all been clean and comfortable and friendly.  But my kids for sure make use of the pools, and the echo in those tiny FFI pools is less than relaxing.

Thanks for any suggestions on pools, or specifically Toledo choices.

Angie

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Toledo, Ohio, USA
  • Re: Pools better at FFI, CY, or RI?
    507312734 Silver 3 Reviews

Would this question be better placed in a different category?  I am new around here, so still figuring things out....  thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

paulcrew68 Platinum 11 Reviews

Stay farther out from the city as possible.  Use a hotel in one of the suburbs.  Perrysburg is nice.

paulcrew68 Platinum 11 Reviews

CY by far

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...