3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2013 12:06 PM by b.g.dixon RSS

Earn towards 2 promotions at the same time?

507312734 Silver 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I am working toward the 2 stays and get a free night promotion.  And now I got an e-mail for the Road to Gold promotion.  If I register for that, will a paid night count toward both promotions at the same time, if that makes sense?

Thanks!

Angie

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Earn towards 2 promotions at the same time?
    b.g.dixon Platinum 33 Reviews

Yes, you can "double dip" if you will.  In other words, you can benefit from both promotions at the same time; this is a win, win situation you're in, consider youself extremely lucky.  I have done this before and benefited bigtime.  Good luck!  Go for it!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

507312734 Silver 3 Reviews

Oh, that is great news!  I will register for Road to Gold!  Now I need to plan some nights away and research what being "Gold" means!

Thanks so much!

b.g.dixon Platinum 33 Reviews

Angie,

I'm delighted to help.  Gold will entitle you to 25% extra points added to your base points.  At most properties, you will get free breakfast, room upgrades, free WiFi, early check in, late check out, and other perks, but you  may have to kindly ask for it.  As you stated, do your research on Gold in the Marriott's Reward.  Sometimes, hotels will give extra perks just for being nice.  I have gotten free parking thrown in, and a snack from the store.  I forgot, usually you will always get water included, but sometimes you might need to ask, it just depends on the property and the front desk agent, too.  The key is to be friendly and nice.  Good luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...