5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2013 12:21 AM by vaboywnder RSS

Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - book via Marriott.com or Direct Offer tied to my "Identity" Number?

iestrikesback Platinum 44 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at the Cosmopolitan about a year ago for the first time, and loved it.  As a platinum member, I was upgraded to a huge suite, and received the 2 free Wicked Spoon breakfast buffets.

I'm looking to go back this August for 3 nights.  Per Marriott.com, I can get the standard "City View" room for $128 per night.  I also received a offer in the mail from the Cosmo. tied to my Identity number, which includes $50 Resort Credit, 2 buffets @ the Wicked Spoon and $25 in Identity Play.  I called them directly, and they quoted me a rate of $160 per night.

Questions:  How should I book?  Is my Identity number tied directly to my Marriott Rewards Platinum account?  Do I stand a better chance of getting an upgrade booking either way?  Would I get the 2 Wicked Spoon breakfasts (as Platinum) on top of the 2 buffets in the direct offer?  Should I expect the Cosmo. to match the $128/night rate AND include the freebies in their offer?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Jim 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA Autograph Collection The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...