1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 8:38 AM by laurac RSS

Restaurant Hostess that is always serving

rwesrussell Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It would be my pleasure to nominate Erin, a server at Corrigan's Sports Bar in the Long Beach Marriott, for distinction.

After work I often go to Corrigan's for dinner because it's convenient and I can chill and watch a game with some good food.  Erin always has a smile and welcomes me back.

Erin is one of the most pro-active and responsive servers in the restaurant.  Some of the other servers walk by your empty glass without pausing or seeming to notice, but Erin regularly checks to see if you want a refill or another drink.  She keeps me updated on the status of my order and never lets me feel like I've been forgotten.  I've eaten at Corrigan's when it's been mostly empty and when it's been packed and she is consistently goes above and beyond to make the dining experience great.

Most of the other servers are good as well but there are others who just don't seem to care as much as Erin does.

She deserves recognition for making this tired business traveler feel like I'm not just another customer but a "regular".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Long Beach, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Long Beach Marriott
  • Re: Restaurant Hostess that is always serving
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, rwesrussell, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...