1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 2, 2013 10:58 AM by missgee RSS

Marriott Hotels Bedding

jimfleck Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We are currently staying at the Marriott in Halifax, Nova Scotia.  The bed in our room is King size; however the pillows are tiny, 17 inches by 20 inches.  I am not kidding when I say that my head was off more than on the pillow last night.  We are used to much larger pillows when staying with Marriott.  Checked with front desk staff this morning and was told that the small pillows are now the standard with no difference in size no matter what size the bed is.  Is this true?  Interesting to note that if you go online to purchase Marriott bedding products, different sizes of pillows are offered.

This is my only concern.  Otherwise, Marriott is living up to its very high standards.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Hotels Bedding
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Yes, I have experienced the small pillows as a norm for quite some time now.  You can still get the larger ones at some properties but they're few and far between.  Hate the small pillows.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...