2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2013 7:33 AM by laurac RSS

Above and beyond

jencloes Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

On our recent stay at the Santa Clara Marriott my daughter accidentally left her dive sticks at the pool overnight. When we went to check out the next day employee Susan Lobodzinski helped her look for them. Unfortunately we only found 2 of the original 6. Susan told my daughter that if she found them she would send them to us. You would think that this is where the story ends, but no. We left the Santa Clara Marriott on Friday and arrived home from our trip Sunday evening. First thing Monday morning we received a package from Susan with a set of brand new dive sticks with a sweet note letting my daughter know that she didn't find her dive sticks, but hoped she would be able to use the new ones. We have stayed at many Marriott hotels, never have we had someone go this above and beyond to make our experience pleasant for the entire family. Susan helped make it possible for my daughter to look back on our recent vacation as a great one rather than the one where she lost her dive sticks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Santa Clara, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Santa Clara Marriott
  • Re: Above and beyond
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

That's a wonderful story, so glad there are still associates who have a huge caring heart.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Above and beyond
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jencloes, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...