3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2013 4:06 PM by missgee RSS

Hotel review search not working

netmgr Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The search page to find a hotel is not working for me. Have tried IE and Ironware browsers, each time i enter a hotel and hit search, it comes back to the search page without any info. Is this a browser setting or?  (Its not the hotel, I've tried several very simple searches (ie Tampa, Tampa, Fl, Tampa marriott....)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hotel review search not working
    missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Are you asking about the Marriott.com reservations site or the Marriott Insiders site?  Or are you trying to do a search in the Hotel Reviews section, which has its own little quirks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'd be happy to help figure out what's happening and the appropriate property page, what's the name of the hotel in Tampa you're looking for?

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Oh, sorry.  It's just dawned on me that you were referring to the hotel review section.  I should never post pre-coffee. 

The Community Manager was kind enough to help me with a partial reply to my post regarding the same section.  Perhaps this might be of help:

http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/thread/12473

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...