1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 4, 2012 11:59 AM by dblanz RSS

Maui

liverone Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Just returned from a vacation at the Marriott Maui Ocean Club.  If you have any questions will be glad to answer.....Had a terrific time..............Aloha

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Maui
    dblanz Gold 2 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks for your offer of advice. My wife and I have a reservation from Sept 20 to Sept 28. We have an ocean facing unit (living room, dining room, kitchen, & 1 bedroom.

I understand that the kitchens are small at best with no stoves but a microwave. Also that there are no clothes washers/dryers in the units. A small bummer.

Here are some questions: is anyone of the three main building superior in terms of quality of the units (better or newer). Does any have superior ocean views?

Regarding food, what can you tell me about restaurants on site? I understand that their are others down the ocean path & in a nearby community.

Any really great activities that you took advantage of or wish you had done? We will drive around the island to see the wonderful views and go to selected activieis.We are looking for places to remember.

Did you partake in a luau? If so which one, and how do you rate it?

Did you discover any outstanding restaurants?  Are there any relatively reasonably priced restaurants that offered good food?

What about snorkling? Do you have any information about this, or boat trips to view large turtles, dolphins, etc. It appears you saw the whales but I believe the whales will not be visible for a couple of months.

Do you have any suggestions about things to do or look out for? This is our first visit to Maui?

Would you be anxious to return to the Marriott Maui Ocean Club?

We will appreciate anything you can tell us. Take care and Aloha.

Doug & Pam

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...