5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2008 9:03 AM by pandanda RSS

Can you recommend luxury hotels in NYC for a wedding?

barbaracollins Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm assisting a couple plan their wedding in New York, and I'm sure I've got a comprehensive list of venues for them to consider, but am conscious that I may have missed a hidden gem! Can anyone recommend a beautiful hotel, small wedding of 30 guests so size of hotel doesn't matter. Thanks in advance! Barbara

• Re: Can you recommend luxury hotels in NYC for a wedding?
    travelpup Platinum
    Right Next to Bryant Park in Mid-town around 38th and 9th AVE is the Bryant Hotel it is in a wonderful loction and it looks very nice, older Hotel but updated. I stayed at the Residence Inn down the street, it is also nice but not the feel of an older historic hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

insideerie Silver

About 6 years ago we stayed in an excellent property around 54th Street. It was a JW Marriott property at the time called the rihga Royal. It has since become the London NYC (www.thelondonnyc.com) Excellant facility at that time.

Good Luck 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

andy_f Platinum

It very much depends on whereabouts in the city you want to be.  If you want to be downtown you could try the SoHo Grand or Tribeca Grand, both are absolutely beautiful hotels with wonderful service.

For Union Square are, the Westin is a great place with plenty going on close by. 

If you want to be in mid-town then you use any of the Marriott properties (I would personally try to avoid Times Square just because of how crazy busy everything is), or anything on Madisson Avenue (The Marriott East Side or anything close by it).

kvahey Gold
    The W in Union Square is also really nice.  I saw a bride and groom taking pictures there one night and it was perfect. 

pandanda Silver
    Le Parker Meridien on 57th is beautiful.  We were married in the penthouse that overlooks Central Park.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...