2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2013 5:40 AM by ssindc RSS

New Marriott Logo for Full Service Properties

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was on the site today and noticed that the full service Marriott brand has a new logo. What does everyone think of it? (see left side of the page on the below)

https://www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Marriott Logo for Full Service Properties
    bakerse Platinum

Just logged in and noticed myself.  Between the new simple MR Visa the new logo, very impressed.  Very simple and clean.  They have been doing a really good job of brand management and investing in mobile technology.  Everything is ran by a 1980 mainframe computer, but if we could get a WP8 app, I would be complete.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Marriott Logo for Full Service Properties
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

If nothing else, that web page makes clear that you've got a lot of intriguing options when it comes time to burn your points!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...