1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 21, 2013 7:59 AM by laurac RSS

By far the best front desk representative !!!!!

oswego Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platinum Elite rewards member and stay across a wide variety of Marriott Brands.

The very best service that I receive is from your front desk supervisor, Tiffany at the Courtyard North Scottsdale property.  I stay here 2-3 times a month and have several business colleagues stay here.  Tiffany always greets with a smile and has special stories/comments for every guest.......

Tiffany always is helpful with any questions and is a true credit to the worldwide Marriott Team!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Scottsdale North
  • Re: By far the best front desk representative !!!!!
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, oswego, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...