2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 18, 2013 7:12 AM by erc RSS

How does one get a upgrade to Gold offer?

mrsarcazim Gold 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have been plugging away at 26 nights this year and will most likely get to 50 in the next few months IF I continue to stay at Marriott Hotels.  I have a colleague that got the gold offer and I was wondering how one gets this offer?  I am 2 stays away from the Hilton Gold level which is swaying me to book my next 2 trips on their side, but would like to stick with the Marriott brand, if only I was given an incentive?  I may have to make the switch as there are Hilton Hotels in all of the locations I frequent.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How does one get a upgrade to Gold offer?
    erc Platinum

Usually a call to Rewards customer service can get you the offer 

Marriott Rewards Phone Number and Customer Service Information

(avoid the automated number, speak to a human and tell them your above info)

Here's a discussion throughout the years on Flyertalk-Marriott forum if you're bored and looking for something to do (you might want to start at the last page)

"Taste of Gold/Platinum" promotion and Platinum challenge [Merged threads] - FlyerTalk Forums

And over to the right column in orange More Like This there's a post Re: Do you think you lost your Plat or Gold... which might have some useful info (I say might because I didn't look)

Good luck, it should be a pretty obtainable goal to get the challenge

With a name like yours, we need you on board, welcome.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How does one get a upgrade to Gold offer?
      erc Platinum

Whoo, a post by mr sarcazim, a response liked by mr marriott; man I guess should use what I sometimes ask my running backs,

"are knees sore son"?  yeah yeah, I know, time for my coffee, my apologies, but I couldn't resist .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...