2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2013 6:59 AM by laurac RSS

Mia at the Fairfield Inn and Suites (116 West 28th Street, NYCity)

jgentner Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We have stayed at this Fairfield a few times in the past, but on our recent visit (June 7-10, 2013) we were treated like royalty, thanks to the service a Mia at the front desk.  When we checked in, Mia was very friendly and told us that, due to our Marriott status, we were upgraded to a KING suite. We teased her about being "royalty" and she referred to us as the King and Queen after I introduced my wife as my Queen.  Throughout the weekend, when we walked through the lobby, we were greeted by Mia as the King and Queen.  We began calling her the "Princess".  Mia constantly reminded us that, if we needed anything, to just ask.  Mia made sure that we remembered the times of the breakfast service and gave us directions to several locations in the city that we wanted to visit.  On our last night, Mia noticed my wife was outside the hotel trying to take some photos on the tall buildings in the NY skyline.  She told us of the rooftop deck in the hotel that we did not know about and my wife was able to get some beautiful skyline photos.  Mia was indeed a princess to us and I am sure that others have had similar experiences with her since she is a genuinely kind and helpful person.  I hope Mia is still at the front desk on our next visit to the Big Apple!_

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
New York City, New York, USA
  • Re: Mia at the Fairfield Inn and Suites (116 West 28th Street, NYCity)
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jgentner, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Mia at the Fairfield Inn and Suites (116 West 28th Street, NYCity)
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jgentner, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Best,

Laura

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...