13 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2013 6:21 PM by erc RSS

California's State Bird

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Do you all know what this bird is?

Here's a hint:

DSCN0713.JPG

Best guesses each get three million Marriott Reward points (just kidding) and free breakfast on weekends, starting June 22nd!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carmel by the Sea, CA, USA
  • Re: California's State Bird
    erc Platinum

Once again (I think) my Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes education has come through, although I'm suspicious because I think I actually knew the bird (like any club that would have me as a member.... any quiz that I think I know right off - must have a catch).
    Anyway, I'm saying quail. If I'm correct, please donate my breakfasts to any of the Europeans who although have ten times better CLs and breakfasts, don't get a chance to participate in a one in ten thousand chance of winning a free trip.  That's of course, free weekend breakfast at participating full service Marriotts that haven't run out of Thomas' English Muffins and are  not observing a holiday.

Message was edited by: communitymanager

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

erc Platinum

Doh! As if to prove my point above about the quiz, I just realized you stated in the title of the post, California's State Bird !

I'll now wear the bag of shame until Happy Hour - ha ha, oh man, sad but true! Good night Mrs. Calabash

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I see you found my picture.......I really miss that bag.

New Orleans Saint required headware some time ago?

Not correct ERC, sorry

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Looks like fledgling Turkey Buzzard. 

Close but no cigar sorry

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

Darn!  I really wanted to win the 3,000,000 Marriott Rewards points.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

California Quail!

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

I am a "Birdie", and spending a lot of time at Kennedy Space Center, it is a "Bird Watchers Paradise"!

Love to identify tree's as well!

We will have a great time someday, chatting about all of this.

Your friend!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Well done jerrycoin.  Since you won't be getting the points we really trust you'll get the most out of the "free breakfast" offer!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...