3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2013 2:23 PM by anadyr RSS

Happy Father's Day to all

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

It's more than a special day for Hallmark, Gibson and the other greeting card makers, it is a chance to honor a man, a father, a step-father, or someone who acted as a mentor or father figure all these years.

My Dad passed away in 1994 but I honor him this Sunday, June 16th.

Happy Father's Day to all.  Make it a good one.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Happy Father's Day to all
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

anadyr,

Great post!

Will second it, with a "Salute" to my late Father!

Thank-you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

anadyr,

Very well put!  Happy Father's Day to you and all the other father figures out there today!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks and Happy Father's Day to all!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...